Beautiful Pregnancy Music For Expecting Mother And Baby – delightful and curative effect!
The world of fascinating music gives us an opportunity to plunge into the richness of sounds and rhythms. You have surely noticed how your favorite songs and tunes can cheer up and improve the mood when you feel depressed.
Music fills our days with bright feelings, inspires, gives us energy and enjoy. It is the most enthralling, touching and emotional art. The power of music is so great that it can even cure both physical and psychological ailments.
- How does the pregnancy music affect the growing baby inside?
- Seances of music therapy – tips and niceties
- Which kind of music is more preferable during pregnancy?
The curative effect of music is a favored theme for scientific researches, and such an innovative discipline as antenatal pedagogy pays particular attention to music during pregnancy. Listening to music within due limits while pregnant is believed to have positive influence both on fetal development and on expectant mother’s well-being.Specialists have proved that musical compositions improves hormonal, psycho-emotional and functional state, the relaxing music increases the pain tolerance and help women in labour to chill out.
It is just a mom-to-be need in stressful situations.
How does the pregnancy music affect the growing baby inside?
Special music for pregnancy has a particular influence on the fetus. At 8 weeks your baby is already able to hear.
According to scientifics research music has a positive effect on baby’s brain development during pregnancy. It helps to evolve both the left and right brain, so the intellect develops faster and more efficiently. That is to say, logical reasoning and creative thinking receive a strong impulse for active forming.If a pregnant woman listens to music often, her baby will earlier react to various sounds and have better-developed memory and hearing.
It is known, that the pregnancy music for baby activates the functions of the definite brain zones which are connected with thinking and speech. That is why if an expectant mother is fond of music, most likely her child will start speaking sooner and will be very creative and intuitive.
Seances of music therapy – tips and niceties
If you are interested in music therapy and ready to experience its action, keep in mind a few tips.
They are simple, but if you follow them, the results will surpass all expectations:
- Before the beginning of the seance be through with all deals and problems for not to look aside. It`s better to hold the musical séance before sleeping. The best way is to combine the sitting with aromatherapy and burning candles – the ritual of relaxation will be full. It is essential, because a lot of mothers-to-be suffer from stress and insomnia. The optimal duration of the séance is 10-20 minutes. But even regular 5 minutes of listening to the classical compositions are beneficial in pregnancy. Classical music for pregnancy belly will remove the tiredness and nervousness. For stronger healing effect you should take 1-2 sittings a day.
- You may take your headphones, set volume to moderate and attach them to your tummy. In such a way your baby will be able to catch beautiful melodies too. Surely, it will be rather specific. Have you ever tried to listen to music under water? Antenatal hearing is something like this.
- Don`t miss the opportunity to visit conservatories, concerts of organ music, churches in time of the toll. It is very impressive and inspiring, moreover it will make you feel the internal harmony and peace of mind.
Now when you have an idea of the beneficial peculiarities of pregnancy music for unborn baby and mother, let’s discuss different types of it and their impact on expecting mother and child.
Which kind of music is more preferable during pregnancy?
Soothing quiet music is the most beneficial for expectant mothers. Classical music during pregnancy as well as relaxing music, sounds of nature, peaceful lullabies are the best choice, if you want the music to be both pleasant and useful for health.
The aggressive and too loud music during pregnancy have a negative influence on the fetus, moreover, they can frighten the baby. And in addition, loud sounds can cause problems with hearing to new-born, lack of weight and preterm delivery. That is why one should not listen to loud music, even if it is rather calm.
As for the certain kinds of music – there all depends on personal preferences.
If a mom-to-be doesn’t like anything, she won`t take any advantages from this music. Only pleasant music is worth listening to.
Below we`ll describe how different kinds of music for baby during pregnancy, and its influence on emotional and physiological state of mother and her baby inside:
- Classical things created by Beethoven and Brahms are too impetuous, that is why they can affect the fetus excitingly. And it is better during pregnancy to give preference to Mozart and Vivaldi, they are more softer. It was scientifically proved that Mozart music for pregnancy provide the intellectual development of your growing baby.
- If an expectant mother often listens to heavy rock-music, there`s a rick of developing nervousness in her kiddy.
- If you would like to get relaxing and meditative effects, use the records with sounds of nature – rain, waterfall, birdsong and so on. Music of Enigma Gregorian and instrumental pieces (piano, violin, and saxophone) influence in a suchlike way.
- For healing effect one should choose the medical therapeutic resonance music from Peter Hubner. The things of genius German composer will assist to cope with stress, give an anesthetic effect, increase efficiency, and normalize the sleeping. These melodies consist of repeating instrumental sounds, special effects and electronic sounds.
- Children`s songs with fun and peppy tunes will improve the mood of mom-to-be and her baby.
- As it is known, many babies like gitar`s sounds. And if you pamper yourself with pieces from Kitaro group, your child will be pleased too.
- If you want to know whether your kiddy likes the concrete piece or not, just keep your ears open to him – if your baby began to kick, roll or wiggle, it is most likely that this music is not good for listening to in pregnancy.
The role of music is very important while pregnant, so choose the compositions thoroughly for not to cause harm to your baby inside. Remember, whilst choosing which music to listen during pregnancy that it will develop the cognitive processes in your baby and improve your emotional state. In this way such a pleasurable pastime as music can be beneficial as well.Enjoy your favorite compositions regularly and your child will be clever, healthy and with innate aesthetic feeling.
Who knows, maybe your son or daughter will become a talented musician, popular singer or genius composer? As experts say, prenatal education is highly efficient and determinant.